1. Development and Analytical Validation of a 25-Gene Next Generation Sequencing Panel that Includes the BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genes to Assess Hereditary Cancer Risk.
2. A study of Ovarian Cancer Patients Tested with a 25-Gene Panel of Hereditary Cancer Genes.
3. Experience in the Community Oncology Practice with a 25-Gene Hereditary Cancer Panel.
4. Multi-Gene Panel Testing in Patients Suspected to Have Lynch Syndrome.
5. Prevalence of Gene Mutations Among Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Patients Using a 25-Gene Panel.
6. Spectrum of Mutations Identified in a 25-Gene Hereditary Cancer Panel for Patients with Breast Cancer.