One Test – Three Clinical Answers for Breast Cancer Patients
EndoPredict® is the only test that answers the following three important clinical questions…
- Can chemotherapy be avoided? (individual risk at 10 years1)
- What is the absolute benefit from chemotherapy? (individual chemotherapy benefit2)
- Can endocrine therapy be stopped after 5 years? (individual risk up to 15 years3)
…to optimize treatment for breast cancer patients.
EndoPredict® is a prognostic and predictive gene expression assay for patients with estrogen receptor positive (ER+), human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 negative (HER2-) early-stage breast cancer (node-negative (N0) or node-positive (N+) (1-3 nodes), pre- or postmenopausal). This second generation test combines a molecular score with tumor size and nodal status to provide more prognostic and predictive power than other tests.
Superior Prognostic Performance – Results you can Trust
- Identifies the largest group of women with breast cancer at true low risk (4% to 5.8% recurrence in 10 years with 5 years of endocrine therapy alone)1,3,4,5
- More than 70% of N0 patients
- Up to 30% of N+ patients
- Leads to a significant reduction in chemotherapy in clinical practice6,7,8
- Inclusion of proliferation and hormone receptor related genes for accurate early and late risk assessment9
- Validated in four prospective retrospective studies(with consistent study cohorts and constant cutoff)1,2,3,4,10,11 providing level 1 evidence
- Offers a clear low or high risk category and individual absolute chemotherapy benefit
- Provides fast result within 2 days by local testing
EndoPredict® provides a comprehensive individual result for each patient that allows for quick and confident decision-making.