1. Cuzick, et al. Prognostic value of a cell cycle progression signature for prostate cancer death in a conservatively managed needle biopsy cohort. British Journal of Cancer 2012; 1-06(6): 1095-1099.
2. Whitfield ML, Sherlock G, Saldanha AJ, et al. Identification of genes periodically expressed in the human cell cycle and their expression in tumors. Mol Biol Cell 2002; 13: 1977€“2000.
3. National Comprehensive Cancer Network. NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Prostate Cancer V1.1.2010.p. MS-2 www.nccn.org. Accessed April 2, 2010.
4. Thompson I, Leach RJ, Pollack BH, Naylor SL. Prostate cancer and prostate specific antigen: the more we know, the less we understand. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2003;95:1027-28.
5. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Prostate cancer. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website. http://cdc.gov/cancer/prostate/index.htm. Accessed August 10, 2012.
6. Cuzick J, Berney DM, Fisher G, et al; Transatlantic Prostate Group. Prognostic value of a cell cycle progression signature for prostate cancer death in a conservatively managed needle biopsy cohort. Br J Cancer. 2012;106(6):1-5.
7. Data on file. Salt Lake City, UT: Myriad Genetic Laboratories, Inc.; 2011
8. Bray F, Lortet-Tieulent J, Ferlay J et al. Prostate cancer incidence and mortality trends in 37 European countries: an overview. Eur J Cancer 2010; 46: 3040€“3052.